Woohoo! Our MFP project is nearing completion, and is actually going to be 'comfortably' done (meaning no last-minute stay up until 5am type of work is necessary) soon. As of this afternoon, (project is due next Wednesday (30 Apr)) we've got a complete parsing mechanism which actually does everything we expect it to do and (if you tell it to) will evaluate that expression as well.
In addition, I wrote a quick 'wrapper' (essentially a mask, meaning less typing for the user) function which we'll use now as our 'command line interface' for the program. The GUI is nearing the point of complete hook-up with the backend. All is going well...which is a Good Thing.
For more info on this project, check out our Project Tracking Page (the root of which is located at):
This may have not been the best choice for project regarding complexity (like some of the others), but it did require that we learn how to write our own parsing and GUI stuff in Haskell, which was not exactly a trivial task for us.
This post was upgraded to the MZ Online Blog on 8/20/07