Memory problems revisitedWell, after some trials with the memory management software, it's apparent that it's not correcting the problem. There's still a GDI resource leak that seems to be related to Netscape.
In the meantime I've removed the software, since it really wasn't helping at all (but rather in some instances compounding the problem). It's becoming more and more clear that an upgrade is going to be necessary in the near future.
Anyway, some good progress is being made on that front...and I'm anticipating another good season.
Anyway, over the last week I've made several enhancements. Many of them include the fine-tunings and small performance/efficiency fixes. The major enhancements include an overhauled order processing system (now that I've got a better idea of what they need in an order process (one of the disadvantages to moving digitally only in the last six months)) which is seriously more efficient, less buggy, and much easier to use/navigate/understand. I've also added a (now complete) payment processing system to the mix, also given input as to what they'll really need for something of that nature.
As I've been temporarily 'stuck' on the aforementioned changes, I've also modified/enhanced my own database/invoicing system. So, in other words...I've been keeping busy.
Aside from that, not a whole lot is new...and until next time...
This post was upgraded to the MZ Online Blog on 8/25/07