Dishwasher Update...Well, it turns out the problem wasn't as difficult as I'd anticipated. Although I found some service outlets for the unit, I contacted the manufacturer directly and was able to obtain info on how to disassemble the unit to diagnose the problem.
I'm happy to report that as of today (Saturday), replacement parts are on their way...for less than $10 (including shipping). Hopefully this will fix the problem...and even if it doesn't, I can always get more parts through them directly.
The parts should be in by Tuesday or Wednesday...so by the end of next week I should know whether or not the fix worked...and where to go from there.
In addition to that, I've got some bigger projects on the fire elsewhere...so I'll be busy with those things as well.
And, of course, the One-Act shirts are in, the books are done, and everything's ready to be delivered. So, sometime during the next week, I'm planning on taking care of those things as well.
But in the meantime...it's back to work.
This post was upgraded to the MZ Online Blog on 8/25/07