Ten Years of MZ Online!

Practical Advice

Extraordinary Ideas

No-Nonsense Solutions

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!


Studying
She really does like to figure out how things work and how to help out...
So Christmas of 2008 has come and gone, and all is well. It was another good Christmas festivus, although things tend to get so busy and crazy in the days and weeks leading up to the holiday.

But at any rate, we all survived, all is well, and here's to the end of another year and the beginning of the next!

So to all of you, I wish a Happy New Year!

Until next time...
--MZ

0 Comments:

My Blog Profile

My Photo
Matt
Minnesota, United States
View my complete profile

Miscellaneous Bits

  • One Gorgeous Daughter (Kirstin)
  • An Incredible Wife (Beth)
  • Two Cats (George/Felix)
  • Two Dogs (Koshka/Kurva)
  • My birthday is at the 48851th place in Pi
  • Frank Oz and I share birthdays (Go Fozzie Bear)!
  • Mike Myers and I share birthdays (Party On, Wayne)!

MZ Online Blog: The Archive

Categories

Save to del.icio.us Save to del.icio.us W3C XHTML Valid W3C CSS Valid W3C Tableless! W3C WAI Double-A WCAG 1.0
Copyright 1997-2008 Matt Zaske. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Search | Site Map